Common Areas: Laundry Rooms and Hallways
- All areas dusted
- Mirrors cleaned
- Fingerprints removed from all woodwork, door frames and switch plates and windows
- Light, general straightening completed
- Trash emptied and liner/bag replaced
- Wipe down table and chairs
- Cushions and pillows fluffed and straightened
- Floor vacuumed or steam mopped
- Tables cleaned
Things to keep in mind:
- We cannot climb higher than a 2-step ladder. Higher items will be dusted with an extension duster.
- Areas not accessible due to safety concerns will not be cleaned.
- We cannot move furniture or large appliances, but we will try to reach any visible places either by hand or with an extension duster.
- Many homes have at least one chandelier or vaulted ceiling fan that we cannot reach by hand.
- Please allow for some dust resettlement after we leave, we try to limit the dust in the air but cannot prevent this entirely.
- Art Work in Frames not covered by glass are dusted only.